At Thndr we believe that investing should be easy and accessible to everyone. We started our journey to democratize investment in the region by removing commissions, account opening minimums, and launching an intuitive platform with a focus on education. This way investing opportunities can be attainable to all, no matter their income level or expertise.
What You'll Do
- Responsible for maintaining and enhancing our distributed infrastructure ensuring high availability and reliability
- Automating our development process through optimizing our CI/CD pipelines and other automation.
- Using the right tools for observability and monitoring in our infrastructure.
- Offer customer support when needed.
- Improve and assist SWEs with CI/CD tooling and automation.
- Consulting with management on the operational requirements of software solutions.
- Contributing expertise on information system options, risk, and operational impact.
- Mentoring junior software developers in gaining experience and assuming DevOps responsibilities.
- Completing code and script updates, as well as resolving product implementation errors.
- Manage CI/CD tooling.
- Lead and guide the team in identifying and implementing new technologies.
- Overseeing routine maintenance procedures and performing diagnostic tests.
- Documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Conforming to best practices in network administration and cybersecurity.
- Build and maintain highly available production systems.
What We Expect From You
- Managing production infrastructure with Terraform, CloudFormation, etc.
- Ability to present and communicate the architecture in a visual form.
- Ability to oversee and mentor junior software developers, as well as report to management.
- Ability to install and configure software, gather test-stage data, and perform debugging.
- Proficiency in documenting processes and monitoring performance metrics.
- Advanced knowledge of best practices related to data encryption and cybersecurity.
- Strong knowledge of AWS or GCP.
- Ability to keep up with software development trends and innovation.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good knowledge of Restful API design
- Extensive experience in DevOps Engineering, team management, and collaboration.
- Previous experience with kubernetes.
- Previous experience in a production environment.
- Strong Linux system administration background.
- Worked with another engineer(s) on a product feature.
- Worked In an agile process (or aware and want too)
- Computer Science or similar degree background.
- Previous experience with prometheus and grafana.
- Previous experience with service mesh technologies (i.e istio).
- Previous experience with AWS.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying